Papervision3D is now in public beta mode. It has been in development for 7 months now with public access to the SVN for everyone who liked to check it out. This is a pretty stable release. Old users will have to change their SVN address since it is hosted now at Google Code.
Read more here and do not forget to check out the very nice showreel.
Here is a list of some of my older PV3D experiments:
- WiiFlash and Papervision3D
- DaftPunk 3D (postprocessing)
- First (very basic and buggy) test of polygon creation
- Dynamic extrude function
- Matrix extrusion
- Pacman prototype (ENTER for dynamic camera)
- Rotational geometry (Variation)